Can you read the bottom line?
There’s more to an eye examination than this request!
After thoroughly discussing your vision and eye health concerns, at Vision @ Mill Park we will then proceed with the following.
Visual Function Assessment
- How clearly you can potentially see.
- How well your eyes work together as a team (eye alignment and tracking).
- How well your peripheral vision works.
Eye Health Assessment
- Close inspection of the tissue at the front of your eye.
- Checking for cataract, corneal disease, eye lid and tear film disorders.
- Photographing your retinal tissues and optic nerves.
- Checking for glaucoma, diabetic and vascular eye disease.
- If necessary, perform an OCT (3-D retinal scan) of your retinal tissues.
- Ensure that your eye pressure is at normal levels.
Summary and Recommendations
- Discuss at length your eye health and vision needs.
- If required help you with new glasses and/or contact lenses.
- Discuss the possible benefits of vision therapy (eye exercises).
- If necessary refer you to an ophthalmologist best suited to your needs.
Your eye health is important – our clinical expertise and advanced equipment will ensure we address all your vision and eye health concerns.
Call us today on 9436 0404 and make an appointment to experience the Vision @ Mill Park difference.